Sample of map
A2+ double-sided full colour map
Scale 1:125 000 (8cm = 10km)
20m contours; relief shading
1' Long/Lat grid
Coords in DDMM.SS format at every
WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT in plastic sleeve
4th Edition touring map:
1:125 000 [8cm = 10km]
Whether you're a hiker, mountain biker or 4x4 enthusiast this is
the map you need for your visit to the spectacular
Baviaanskloof. The map
is fully GPS‑compatible and will enable you to explore this
fabulous, rugged wilderness, its geological marvels, extraordinary
flora and fauna, and the poignant reminders of its Khoisan past...
This is the most comprehensive,
fully researched and detailed map of the Baviaanskloof ever
Get Peter Slingsby's Baviaanskloof map — a
Baviaanskloof adventure without it is like a house without a stoep.
– Drive Out Mag
The double sided map covers the whole Kloof from near Willowmore
in the west to Patensie and Hankey in the east. It extends north to
Cockscomb and south to the Long Kloof. It is the only comprehensive
map of the whole of the Baviaanskloof Conservation Area, part of the
Baviaanskloof Mega‑Reserve and a World Heritage Site.
- All roads, tracks, paths and 4x4 routes are marked.
- Full GPS details are shown at every major road‑junction in
- Kilometre distances are indicated between major
- 20 metre contours and delicate colour height-shading bring
the extraordinary topography of the kloof to life.
- All the latest tourism information, attractions and
accommodation are on the map.
- Contact details for all the places where you can stay are